DNS Server isn't responding issue solved:
A few days back, I encountered the same problem. After searching for maybe two hours I finally found the solution. I found it with very difficulty. So I decided to write it here so you can get it easily. I'm writing the solution which worked for me. I hope it also works for you. Let's solve this (DNS server is not responding)
Please follow each and every step written below
Method 1 [DNS Server is not responding]
- Make sure your internet connection is connected.
- Head over to RUN programme Press WINDOW Key + R
- Type ncpa.cpl. Then Click OK.
- It will open your NETWORK CONNECTION tab.
- Now, select the network connection you are using. If you're using ETHERNET select it & if you're using WIFI select it & right click on it >Properties>Scroll down>>Internet Protocol Version 4 Select it>> Click properties.
- This is the main step to solving this problem so be careful.
- Select>> Use the following DNS Server addresses.
- In Preferred DNS server: type 208 . 67 . 222 . 222
- In Alternate DNS server: type 208 . 67 . 220 . 220
- Make sure you've filled the correct server as above.
- Go to your network connection>>disconnect your network connection and connect again.
It was the most effective method that has worked for me, If it doesn't work for you then try these method. ( After applying the method above make sure you power off your P.C)
Method 2 [DNS server is not responding]
- Remove the power cord.
- Wait for 20-seconds after that reconnect the cord.
- Try reconnecting any other device with the same network.
Use any other browser. If you are using Firefox you should try using Google Chrome. Or clear caches of the current browser.
I hope these methods has worked for you. If you've any query feel free to comment below.
If you find this information useful please share your views down below.
Thanks For Reading 🙂